37289RP vs BrandALargeDry
Either will now get your desired values out of Wieve and into your Template Reports, but English has some advantages
- Copy a Wieve report and continue to use an existing template (that is a big advantage!). Whether using an existing report and template as a starting point for modifications or developing a report in QA and making it available in production portability is wonderful.
- Quality checking Template reports is now easier and more accurate. The Template report heading reads “Brand A – Large Dry” the associated Template English ID reads “BrandALargeDry”. Clear and simple.
- As you can modify the English Template Name directly in Wieve, should you accidentally delete a product, store, or date used in a Template Report simply add it again and give it the same English ID. No template changes required.
- Need to modify the underlying products included in a reported item? e.g. Dry Large now also includes 20oz. Delete the existing report entry in Wieve. Add the new entry, including additions or removals. Then give it the same English Template Name. Job done.
- Use generic English Template Names to maintain a minimal number of Templates (i.e. the formatting of the Template Report) while varying products, stores, and dates to meet specific requirements.
- In one report Product1 could be “BrandA” while in another report it could be “BrandB” without duplicating all your precise layout and formatting.
And because the old Template IDs still work, no need to overhaul your existing templates.
Another way we demonstrate our business model does not focus on selling consulting services after you choose Wieve.